Through the support of our current and past families, grandparents, faculty, board, alumni, and friends, The Wetherill School is able to provide an environment and experience for preschool and kindergarten aged children where they can wonder, discover, and grow, in a warm and nurturing environment that provides best practices in early childhood education.
Your gift to the Annual Fund is used for programs critical in sustaining The Wetherill School as a quality early childhood option for families. Annual contributions help bridge the gap between tuition income and funds for the following needs, programs, and enrichment opportunities:
- An innovative and developmentally appropriate Montessori-based curriculum balanced with play-based learning
- Special visitors and guests such as storytellers, musicians, and the Pages to Pirouettes Ballet group
- Maintenance and enhancement of the outdoor learning environment, playground, and building
- Continuous opportunities for staff professional development
- Technology upgrades in the office and the classrooms
Each year we strive to achieve the goal of 100% current parent participation and hope you will help us reach that goal.
Annual Gala and Auction
Our school community joins together to create a fabulous evening out for our parents and friends to celebrate the school and raise funds for a special project or purchase through an annual gala with a live and silent auction. Planning begins in the fall and the event is typically held in the spring. Our 2023 event will be held on Friday evening April 28, 2023, at The Merion Cricket Club in Haverford.
Box Tops For Education
Clip Box Tops from participating products and send them to school or scan your store receipts using the Box Tops app when you purchase products with the Box Tops logo. This earns cash for our school for the things we need! Over 250 products provide Box Tops including: Cheerios, Chex, GoGurt, Lysol, Annie’s, Papermate, Betty Crocker, and Pillsbury products to name a few.